She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me…you know the rest of the drill. It does seem as though there has been some confusion surrounding the upcoming LG Nexus 5 device when it was originally spotted over at the Android 4.4 KitKat unveiling video. After that, there was word going around that the LG D820 as well as LG D821 being the Nexus 5, only to be refuted as the CDMA version of the LG G2, before a backtrack was conceded by the folks over at @evleaks. Well, let us comb over what the LG D821’s leak revealed – it does seem to be pretty similar to the LG D820 at first glance, so it is not too difficult to assume that this is the same device, but then upon closer inspection, they are two very different devices.
First of all, the LG D821 is not – I repeat, is not the CDMA device as originally thought, where it will play nice with a couple of two LTE bands – 5 and 7, whereas the LG D820 would arrive with 7 band LTE (2,4,5,17,25,26 and 41) support as well as compatibility with both GSM and CDMA networks. Well, all of this speculation is not too good for the heart, so we would like to just wait for something more official to arrive.
- 2014-04-24 LG G3 Case Gives A Hint Of What’s To Come
- 2014-04-24 LG V700 And V400 Tablets Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-02-11 LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-24 LG G Pad 8.3 With LTE Might Knock On Verizon’s Door
- 2013-11-21 LG G Flex For Sprint Passes Through The FCC
- 2013-11-17 LG G Flex For AT&T And T-Mobile Pass Through The FCC
- 2013-09-12 Could This Be The Nexus 5?