Just a few days ago, LG announced its G2 was headed to the U.S. later this month, with a release expected on Verizon and AT&T on September 12 and September 13, respectively. If you happen to be a T-Mobile customer though, the news meant nothing to you seeing how LG didn’t announce when it would be headed to your carrier of choice, but that all changes today as the T-Mobile has just announced when you can expect the LG G2 to be available.
T-Mobile is announcing they expect the LG G2 to go on sale starting September 18 through their online store and will be available at their retail stores starting on September 25 for $99.99 down with 24 equal monthly device payments of $21. If you want the LG G2 on T-Mobile as soon as possible, the carrier is currently accepting pre-orders at the rate mentioned a moment ago, or if you would rather own the LG G2, you can pay its full retail price of $629.99.
T-Mobile may not be launching their LG G2 as early as Verizon and AT&T, but considering they’ll be making it available just six days later through its online store, this doesn’t seem like such a huge delay. We just hope you can contain yourself when your friends show off their LG G2 they purchased from AT&T and Verizon while you wait for yours to be available.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2013-09-12: T-Mobile LG G2 Available Online Ahead Of Schedule
- 2013-08-07: Hands-On: LG G2 Review
- 2013-07-10: LG G2 Leaked In Several Photos, Video Showing Its 5.2-Inch 1080p Display
- 2012-04-23: T-Mobile G2x gets Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread update at last
- 2011-10-28: LG DoublePlay unboxed on video