Our review of the LG G2 just went live yesterday, which we’re sure many of you who caught our hands-on coverage of the device have been reading in order to see if it’ll be worth your time and money to pick it up whenever LG decides to release it. You better make up your mind real quick as LG has just announced its LG G2 will be launching in the U.S. later this month.
Previous rumors had pegged the LG G2 to be released on both Verizon and AT&T on September 12 and September 13, respectively. Now that LG has announced when it’ll be headed to the U.S., all we can do is sit and wait until they either confirm the exact dates it’ll be released or when individual carriers make their official announcement. Either way, if you’ve been looking forward to the LG G2, know that by the end of the month, you’ll have it in your hands.
If you need a refresher on what makes this device so unique, the LG G2 has its power and volume rocker combined into one button, which LG has placed on the rear of the device to not only make it easy to access when holding, but to also cut down on its bulk as well.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-03-03: LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- 2014-02-23: AT&T's LG G2 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-21: LG G2 With KitKat Compared Against G2 With Jelly Bean
- 2014-01-15: International LG G2 To Skip Android 4.4 KitKat Update In January
- 2014-01-14: Gold LG G2 Surfaces For Sale On E-Commerce Website