Escort has just announced yet another device which caters for the masses, where it comes in the form of the MediaFlair portable Wi-Fi streaming accessory. Sure, Escort is not exactly as well known as other established brands, but this does not mean that the MediaFlair has nothing to offer. This personal Wi-Fi streaming accessory will come in a small and lightweight form factor, where it opens up new avenues for you to listen, watch and share your media.
With the use of the MediaFlair, you are able to free up memory on your smartphones or tablets in a jiffy, as well as enjoy wirelessly access or share media via the on-board Wi-Fi connection. Not only that, it is really easy to use, since once loaded, all you need to do is insert the SD card (an 8GB SD card is included) and MediaFlair would turn into a wireless media hub which can be accessed by up to 5 users, not one at a time mind you, but rather, simultaneously. The MediaFlair has the dimensions that are smaller than a deck of playing cards, making it convenient to tote around in a portfolio, handbag or briefcase. A single full charge allows you to use it for up to 4 hours, making this the ideal tool for road trips, business travel and social events. [Press Release]
Next Story: Roolen Breath Humidifier
- 2014-04-09 Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-03-07 Europol Warns That Data Theft On Public WiFi Is On The Rise
- 2014-03-04 American Airlines Center Offers Free AT&T Wi-Fi
- 2014-02-20 Google Wi-Fi App Could Make Hotspot Access Easy
- 2014-02-03 Lawsuit Claims Gogo Overcharges For In-Flight WiFi