Back in 2011, Hideo Kojima announced that there would be a Metal Gear Solid 5 and a trailer of the game was released albeit in Japanese. In case you watched the trailer without any English subtitles and were wondering what was going on, you might be interested to learn that a new trailer has been released in English. It is essentially the same trailer from before except that this time it will feature voice actors for the English version of the game.
As you might recall, 24’s lead actor, Kiefer Sutherland, has been tasked with voice acting the Snake character, so if you have 10 minutes to spare, perhaps you’ll want to rewatch the trailer to see if Sutherland did a good job at capturing the essence of Snake. Some comments have suggested that he did a better job than they expected, so take a listen and let us know in the comments below if you agree that Sutherland was the right man for the job! Still no word on when the game will be released but we’ll keep our eyes peeled for a release date anyway.
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular