Yes, we do know that Microsoft recently introduced a couple of tablets for the masses – the Surface 2 as well as the Surface Pro 2, and we have also had our hands-on review with both of them. Well, it seems that the company has also shown off a longer commercial which will further explain the tablet range’s unique capabilities, but unfortunately the ad does not really clarify just when it happens to be referring to the Surface 2, and when is it talking about the Surface Pro 2.
One ought to look into the past to remember that Microsoft’s original Surface commercials happened to pay close attention to the optional Touch and Type Covers, while the Surface 2 commercial tends to showcase mainly on the tablets’ features. We do know that Microsoft hopes that their updated tablets will see action in a wide variety of environments, including when one is taking notes diligently in a classroom using Microsoft Word, or to draw on a photo with Adobe Photoshop. The ad’s narrator, er, narrated, “This is not just a tablet – it has a click-in keyboard and Microsoft Office, so you can do real work.” Yeah, does that refer to the Surface 2, or the Surface Pro 2? One can only warrant a guess.
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-17: Xbox Music Update For Windows Phone 8.1 Coming Next Week
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-01-20: Surface 2 Tablets Back In Stock On Microsoft Store Website
- 2013-11-12: Microsoft Surface 2 Receives Updates To Improve Battery Life And More
- 2013-10-22: Surface 2, Surface Pro 2 Now Available In U.S., 20 Additional Countries
- 2013-10-20: Surface 2 Went On Sale Early In The UK
- 2013-10-09: Microsoft Will Hold Midnight Launch Event For New Surface Tablets In 10 Stores