The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 are very different consoles, not only in terms of games, but features as well, although one main difference would also be its price. The Xbox One is priced $100 more than the PlayStation 4 and to some gamers, the difference of $100 is a big deal and could be considered a deal-breaker, but Microsoft doesn’t seem to think so. In fact Microsoft is pretty confident about its Xbox One console and has stated that they believe the console is worth $100 more than the PS4.
Speaking the folks at GameSpot during PAX Prime, Microsoft’s Albert Penello was quoted as saying, “It’s up to us to prove that it’s worth $100 more. I think it is.” Penello went on to state the different reasons why the Xbox One was the better system, ending with, “I just believe that we’re going to have a better system.” Penello also did not seem to believe that the difference of $100 would be considered a “deal-killer” for gamers, but what do you guys think? With games costing a fair amount of money as it is, we’re sure the $100 saved could be used towards buying more games, right? Let us know in the comments below!
Next Story: No Ambassador Program For Early Wii U Adopters
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Microsoft Reportedly Working On New Xbox One Controller Update
- 2014-03-24: Redbox May Offer PS4, Xbox One And Wii U Rentals Soon
- 2014-03-21: Microsoft Not Fazed By PlayStation 4's Lead Over The Xbox One
- 2014-03-18: PS4 Sales In UK Might Have Surged As Well Last Week
- 2014-03-13: Xbox One Closes In On PS4 In February 2014 NPD Figures