We are here live at the Microsoft Surface event, and we cannot wait to bring you a blow-by-blow account of what has been released. More importantly, we do hope that we are able to spend some quality hands-on time with whatever device(s) that Microsoft has decided to announce to the masses, and you can expect the usual slew of snapshots to go along with what our wordsmith on the ground, Daniel Perez, will churn out.
Let us keep our fingers crossed that whatever has been rumored will turn out to be true, and hopefully it will not be too harsh on the pockets as well. After all, times aren’t all that good despite what the economists tell you, is it? Will you be looking forward to replace your tablet with what Microsoft has on offer, or do you prefer to take the route that Apple has set before you?
Next Story: More Android 4.4 KitKat Screenshots Spotted
- 2014-04-18: Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-17: Xbox Music Update For Windows Phone 8.1 Coming Next Week
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10
- 2014-04-01: Microsoft Could Announce Something Surface-Related At BUILD
- 2014-03-26: Surface Wireless Keyboard Adapter Discontinued By Microsoft
- 2014-03-11: Microsoft Surface 2 With LTE Priced At $679
- 2014-03-10: Surface 2 LTE Tablets Sent To Microsoft Stores (Rumor)?