Xiaomi isn’t a popular brand in markets outside China, but its smartphones have outsold the iPhone in the People’s Republic. Its products are quite popular in the Chinese market and the company is now expected to make a push into the international market. They’ve a new front man to lead the charge, former Google Android executive Hugo Barra. According to a number of Chinese websites, the company might be developing its very own OS called MiOS. Xiaomi’s next flagship smartphone, the MI4, is expected to be the first device to run on MiOS.
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Follow: Android, xiaomi,
- Seen at: unwiredview