Xiaomi isn’t a popular brand in markets outside China, but its smartphones have outsold the iPhone in the People’s Republic. Its products are quite popular in the Chinese market and the company is now expected to make a push into the international market. They’ve a new front man to lead the charge, former Google Android executive Hugo Barra. According to a number of Chinese websites, the company might be developing its very own OS called MiOS. Xiaomi’s next flagship smartphone, the MI4, is expected to be the first device to run on MiOS.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 Powered By Tizen 3.0 Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-03: MIUI Express Brings A Taste Of Xiaomi To Your Android Phone
- 2014-04-02: Xiaomi Shows Off Pressy Lookalike For A Fraction Of The Price
- 2014-03-31: Xiaomi Has Sold 11 Million Smartphones So Far This Year
- 2014-03-30: Xiaomi Redmi Note Sells 100,000 Units In 34 Minutes
- 2014-03-23: Meizu Might Take On Xiaomi Redmi Note With Blue Charm Note
- 2012-07-23: Xiaomi MI-2 caught in the wild?
- 2011-12-23: Xiaomi M2 specs rumored