It was revealed at E3 2013 we would be getting a new Mirror’s Edge that would be specifically built for next-generation consoles, leaving us to imagine just what a next-gen Mirror’s Edge game would look like. One thing we never wanted to imagine was how Mirror’s Edge would look in real life, but that’s exactly what Ampisound did when it produced a video that brings the world of Mirror’s Edge into the real world.
We’ve played a bunch of Mirror’s Edge and we can tell you the angle of the camera was perfect considering just how much of the parkour runner’s legs and arms are seen in the video. The movements that are captured in the video just go to show how much research DICE performed for the original Mirror’s Edge game as a real-world parkour experience looks just like how it did in the game.
Hopefully after watching Ampisound’s Mirror’s Edge video, it’ll either get you pumped for Mirror’s Edge 2 or curious enough to actually try the original game out since we’re sure you can pick it up at an extremely discounted price these days.
Next Story: Blue HTC One A Best Buy Exclusive
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-30: EA Origin Service To Go 100% Digital From April Onwards
- 2014-03-19: EA Reportedly Secures Publishing Rights For Titanfall 2 [Rumor]
- 2013-10-31: Battlefield 3 Player Uses Military Terms During Match For A Hilarious Experience
- 2013-10-22: Battlefield 4 Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- 2013-10-16: DICE Recommends Xbox 360 Battlefield 4 Players Install 14GB Of Content Onto Their Drives
- 2013-06-11: DICE Announces New Mirror's Edge Game
- 2013-06-05: DICE Teases Surprises For E3 2013