When a particular handset is about to hit the market, you can bet your bottom dollar that leaks concerning the device will start to appear, and some of them would include blurry spy shots as well as hardware specifications. We have seen some leaks of the HTC One Max in the past, and this time around, we have Tenaa of China to reveal more photos about the HTC One Max. Tenaa is the country’s equivalent of the FCC, and it also delivers a new update on what the dual-SIM situation is all about at the moment.
A leak in the past showed off what is located under the back cover of the HTC One Max, and back then, there was no obvious second SIM slot. The Tenaa page also offered a description of the phone (according to machine translation, of course) that “the equipment for the dual card dual standby mobile phone dual-pass.” Well, we are not quite sure what to make of that, but it has been listed as 809d and will offer support for GSM/GPRS and CDMA 1x/CDMA2000 (Rev. A). Will it finally arrive with an older Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor as rumored in the past, or will there be something totally different?
Next Story: Sony Announces New Projectors At CEDIA 2013
- 2014-04-24 HTC One (M8) All-In-One Toolkit Performs Near Automatic Rooting
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2013-11-27 HTC One Max Review
- 2013-11-13 HTC One Max Release Date Pegged For November 15 On Sprint
- 2013-10-23 HTC One Max Passes Through FCC With Sprint LTE Bands
- 2013-10-15 Sprint Offers HTC One Max With Unlimited Data Experience
- 2013-10-14 HTC One Max Announced With Fingerprint Scan Feature