Earlier this year a new survival-horror game was announced the name of The Evil Within. The game is the brainchild of Shinji Mikami who was also the creator of the popular Resident Evil game, and who is expected to bring real horror back with The Evil Within. So far based on what we’ve seen without actually playing the game, it certainly looks pretty scary and for those hankering for additional gameplay footage, you’re in luck as the game’s developers have published a new train for the game during Sony’s press event which took place in Japan earlier today. The trailer is pretty ominous and grim and showcases some of the game’s environment, along with some of the monsters. The game has been pegged for a release in 2014 and if you’d like to see the horror you might be able to expect from it, check it out in the video above! So, who else is excited to get their hands on Mikami’s new game?
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-15: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Save File Will Impact The Phantom Pain
- 2014-04-15: Battlefield 4 "Death Shield" Bug Discovered
- 2014-04-14: PS Vita Pets: Puppy Parlour To Tide You Over
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight