Admit it, most of us like to surf channels on the TV when we have nothing to do. Granted that many people find something to do with all different sorts of internet connected gadgets that are available today, some just like to kick back and relax in the old fashioned way. Yahoo says that it has tried to recreate this experience with its new Yahoo Screen app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The company’s mobile team based in New York has developed this app to create an experience that helps users find entertaining videos.
The Screen app offers a simple experience that “turns your finger into a remote control.” It will display channels of content from Yahoo and its partners, users can lean back and watch from no matter where they are in the world. Users can browse through trending clips or search for specific shows. Swipe left and right to skip between episodes and swipe up and down to flip between channels. Yahoo also announced that it has made a deal with Viacom to bring clips from Comedy Central’s best shows. The company says that it hopes to make Yahoo Screen the destination for the “world’s best video creators and their awesome content.” Yahoo Screen app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is available as a free download from iTunes App Store.RELATED
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Digital Mirror Changes Your Expression To Look Happier In Real-Time
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Xbox Video Launched On The Web, Windows Phone App Coming Soon
- Follow: Comedy Central, Viacom, yahoo,