Nikon today launched two compact cameras, the Coolpix P7800 and Coolpix S02. The P7800 is the latest addition to Nikon’s advance performance Coolpix lineup. It has a large 12.2 megapixel CMOS sensor, a f/2.0 lens and a new electronic viewfinder. The camera is also capable of recording video in full HD 1080p with stereo sound. There’s a 3 inch RGHW LCD display on the back. P7800 is capable of shooting in RAW format, it offers full manual control for advanced shooters. Nikon Coolpix P7800 will be released later this month for a suggested retail price of $549.99.
The Coolpix S02 is Nikon’s new small compact camera that replaces last year’s S01. It has a 13.3 megapixel CMOS sensor that is also capable of full HD 1080p video recording. There’s a built-in Xenon flash and a 2.7 inch touchscreen which doubles as a viewfinder. The NIKKOR lens offers 3x zoom. Nikon Coolpix S02 will be released later this month for a suggested retail price of $179.95.
Next up is the new LD-1000 LED movie light. Its an optional accessory that works with Nikon 1 and Coolpix cameras. Since its compact and lightweight, users can conveniently carry it around with them. The LD-1000 is a continuous light source that evenly diffuses light for clear and consistent soft illumination. It will be available this October for a SRP of $99.95.
Next Story: Huawei Not Interested In Acquiring A Phone Maker
- 2014-04-10: Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10: Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09: Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28: Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR
- 2014-03-14: Nikon 1 V3 Official Sample Photos Released
- 2013-01-29: Nikon Coolpix S5200 Picks Up FCC Approval
- 2013-01-29: Nikon Coolpix S9500 Is A Compact Camera With A Powerful 12X Zoom
- 2013-01-29: Nikon's Coolpix P520 Camera Boasts 42X Optical Zoom Lens
- 2013-01-29: Nikon Coolpix AW110/AW110s Are Hardy Shooters
- 2012-08-08: High end Nikon Coolpix with 28-200mm f/2.4 lens rumored to be announced at the end of the month