In the past we’ve seen ads from Nokia and Microsoft that makes fun of other devices and platforms, and it looks like there are no plans to stop anytime soon, as you can see in the photo above. The image above was snapped over in the UK where Samsung has placed a huge billboard ad for its Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom smartphone, and positioned right next to the billboard is a truck with Nokia’s own advertisement on it for the Nokia Lumia 1020, and with both devices touting their camera abilities, we guess this little advertising war does make sense.
Nokia’s ad pokes fun at the Galaxy S4 Zoom, claiming that they “didn’t see this coming”, and making fun at how the Lumia 1020 is able to offer up “exceptional zoom without the exceptional bulk”. We have to agree with the ad because while the Galaxy S4 Zoom does pack some pretty impressive hardware, its camera portion does seem a little bulky and the whole affair feels more like a camera with phone abilities, rather than a phone with great camera abilities. What do you guys think? Do you agree that the Lumia 1020’s camera is better than the Galaxy S4 Zoom?RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: lumia 1020, Nokia,
- Seen at: ukmobilereview