In the past we’ve seen ads from Nokia and Microsoft that makes fun of other devices and platforms, and it looks like there are no plans to stop anytime soon, as you can see in the photo above. The image above was snapped over in the UK where Samsung has placed a huge billboard ad for its Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom smartphone, and positioned right next to the billboard is a truck with Nokia’s own advertisement on it for the Nokia Lumia 1020, and with both devices touting their camera abilities, we guess this little advertising war does make sense.
Nokia’s ad pokes fun at the Galaxy S4 Zoom, claiming that they “didn’t see this coming”, and making fun at how the Lumia 1020 is able to offer up “exceptional zoom without the exceptional bulk”. We have to agree with the ad because while the Galaxy S4 Zoom does pack some pretty impressive hardware, its camera portion does seem a little bulky and the whole affair feels more like a camera with phone abilities, rather than a phone with great camera abilities. What do you guys think? Do you agree that the Lumia 1020’s camera is better than the Galaxy S4 Zoom?
Next Story: New Nokia Lumia 925 Ad Is Funny
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used By Scientists To See Behind Objects
- 2013-12-19: More On Black Update For AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520 Gets New Firmware Too
- 2013-12-19: Nokia Lumia 1020 Getting Nokia Black Update Earlier Than Expected