There are a couple of Nokia devices in the works that have yet to be announced. One of them is allegedly that of the RM-927 whose final make and model remains unknown, but interestingly enough the device has decided to stop by the FCC where its dimensions and additional details have been revealed. The device’s final image and full specifications remain unknown at this point in time, although based on the FCC filing, it did sport radio frequencies that could be used on Verizon’s network, indicating that this device could at the very least be destined for Verizon.
Other specifications revealed the handset’s dimensions and this includes dimensions that make it around the same size as the Lumia 625 (133.25×72.23×9.15mm), indicating that the device is not the rumored Lumia 1520 whose dimensions are obviously bigger. The RM-927 is also expected to sport a 1280×720 display instead of a Full HD one. What this means is that this device could be announced either before the GDR3 update, or if it is announced after, it could be sold as a mid-ranged Lumia handset. Hopefully more info will surface at a later date, so check back with us for the details.
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2013-12-05: Nokia Lumia 1320 Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-09-30: Two Versions Of The Nokia Lumia 1520 Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-07-01: Nokia RM-892 Spotted At FCC, Possibly T-Mobile's Lumia 925
- 2013-06-20: Nokia RM-875 Spotted At FCC, Possible International Version Of EOS
- 2013-06-18: Nokia RM-941 Spotted At The FCC