Earlier today the iPhone 5C was announced and just like the leaks, the official device was shown off in a myriad of colors. However when one thinks of phones with bright colors, one might think of Nokia, and Nokia knows that and has since released an ad on its Facebook page (and their Twitter account) mocking the new iPhone 5C. As you can see in the picture above, Nokia basically showed off their range of colorful Nokia Lumia Windows Phone devices, with the tag line that reads, “Imitation is the best form of flattery”, a motto Apple should probably live by instead of suing Samsung and vice versa.
Either way this isn’t the first time we’ve seen Nokia take a jab at the competition, although their ads are becoming increasingly clever and funny. What do you guys think? Did Apple really just take a leaf out of Nokia’s playbook with the colorful iPhone 5C devices? The iPhone 5C is expected to go on sale come 20th of September in selected markets at the start, and will be available for pre-order beginning on the 13th of September.
— Nokia UK (@nokia_uk) September 10, 2013
- Windows Phone Takes 10% Of European Smartphone Market Share
- BenQ Enters The Smartphone Market Once Again
- Moto X Cyber Monday Deal Crashes Motorola's Website
- FunderCloud For iOS Improves Your Crowdfunding Experience
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Follow: iPhone 5C, Nokia,