Nokia seems to be pretty much on a roll these days with clever advertising, with the Finnish company releasing ads in the past that poked fun at the iOS and Android competition, to them actually trolling Samsung’s advertisements in real life, not to mention a recent jab at the new Android 4.4 KitKat. However it looks like Nokia has no plans to slow down their onslaught of funny ads and in a recent ad released by Nokia, they basically warned users not to let the (Prince of) Darkness ruin your photos.
One of the highlights of Nokia’s smartphones is its camera as they have the ability to deal with low-light situations pretty well. The phone featured in the ad is the Lumia 925 and it shows how the (Prince of) Darkness can ruin photos due to other devices not being able to handle low-light situations. We say the Prince of Darkness because in the ad, a man appears who is in a getup which is similar to that of Ozzy Osbourne, who has in the past been referred to as the Prince of Darkness. In any case it is a pretty amusing ad and for those who have a few minutes to spare, it’s definitely worth checking out.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: lumia 925, Nokia,
- Seen at: wmpoweruser