The Oppo N1 marks yet another notable achievement by China-based smartphone manufacturers, as it will fly the flagship banner on behalf of Oppo. We have heard previous rumors about this particular device being announced officially this coming September 23rd, but before that, how about having fun with a little bit more rumors and whispers surrounding the device? This time around, word on the street has it that the Oppo N1 would be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 processor that ought to deliver more than enough processing firepower to get the job done.
Not only that, there will be the rather unorthodox dual touch inputs that might help set it apart from the rest of the high end crowd. So far, the HSPA+ Snapdragon processor (MSM8274) was paraded in a leaked photo of the Oppo N1′s internals, allegedly by an Oppo marketing exec on Sina Weibo. The very same leaked photo that you see above also does seem to depict a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes. Are you stoked and interested in picking up the Oppo N1 when it is finally available at your local market, or would you still be holding out for a totally different smartphone by a more “established” manufacturer?
Next Story: HTC Butterfly S Gets A Touch Of Hello Kitty
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-15: HTC And Samsung Consider Alternative Materials For Flagships [Report]
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed