Remember yesterday when we talked about how Panasonic’s Smart VIERA WT600 TV leaked before the official announcement? Well, it did not take too long for us to wait until Panasonic officially announced what is the world’s first Ultra HD TV with 4K2 60p input, where it has been designed to be based on HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2a specifications. This would mean your audiences’ eyes (and yours, of course) would be treated to outstanding picture quality alongside a wide range of other Smart VIERA innovations.
Capable of delivering up to 60 frames per second 4K playback, the WT600 can be said to be the big daddy of TVs for folks who want to chase the next technological high in their living rooms, and basically it will also cater for anyone who places picture quality above all else where their TVs are concerned. This 65” class Panasonic Smart VIERA WT600 Ultra HD TV will be available sometime from the middle of October onwards at select retailers. Imagine using your computer to browse the Internet using its built-in HTML5 web browser, where all compatible Internet pages would arrive in crisp 4K quality. Not only that, you can also hook up a keyboard to the WT600 via a USB adapter or wirelessly via Bluetooth. Pricing details remain to be divulged, but it does not seem as though it is gonna come cheap. [Press Release]
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game
- 2013-01-07: Panasonic Introduces 'My Home Screen' And Other Apps To Offer Unique TV Interactions