If you use the PlayStation Network in order to play Final Fantasy XIV, Call of Duty: Black Ops II or possibly sit back and watch some Netflix, then you’re going to be extremely bummed to hear Sony is planning another maintenance for its online service in the near future. How near future? How about September 25. Yep – tomorrow.
The PlayStation Network maintenance window is scheduled to run for six hours between 1:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. The outage will certainly be felt by those of you getting home from school or work within those times to enjoy some online gaming, although if you have signed into the PlayStation Network over the past few days, you’ll still be able to play online and access applications that rely on an Internet connection to work. Unfortunately, if you want to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home or Account Management, these services will be unavailable during the maintenance.
If for some reason you haven’t signed into your PlayStation Network account this week, which we find very hard to believe considering Grand Theft Auto 5 was released, you better get to it some time later today if you want to get any online gaming done during the maintenance period. If not, well, we guess you can just do something else until later on in the evening.RELATED
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Follow: playstation, playstation network, psn, Sony,
- Seen at: community.us.playstation