PopCap’s hit mobile game, Plants vs. Zombies, has its fair share of fans all over the world, and they have been clamoring for a newer version of the game for quite some time already. Of course, PopCap did oblige this particular group of gamers and Plants vs. Zombies 2 proved to be quite the hit when it finally arrived, achieving 16 million downloads along the way, resulting in it being one of EA’s most successful mobile game launches in the company’s history. The good news does not seem to stop there, however, as PopCap has teased the world with a trailer of sorts which could possibly clue us in to the next update or expansion in the Plants vs. Zombies 2 universe.
The trailer itself depicts what seems to be an ordinary zombie who is standing in the midst of a field (filled with crops, is he on a suicide mission or something?), and when the camera pans out, it shows a rather huge crop circle corn maze. Will this particular title have anything to do with extraterrestrial life, since crop circles tend to be connected to life from outer space in popular culture. All I can say is, we cannot wait soon enough for more information on what could be.
- 2014-03-17: Free Garden Warfare DLC From PopCap
- 2014-02-06: Doctor Zomboss Is New Plants Vs. Zombies 2 Addition
- 2013-11-27: Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Headed To PS4, Xbox 360 [Rumor]
- 2013-10-23: Plants Vs. Zombies 2 For Android Released Worldwide
- 2013-09-25: EA Denies Apple Paid Them 'Truckload Of Money' For Temporary Plants vs Zombies 2 iOS Exclusivity