There’s mounting speculation that HTC has yet another Butterfly smartphone up its sleeve. HTC’s Butterfly branded devices aren’t that popular in markets other than Asia. The first device from this lineup to come to the U.S. was actually called the Droid DNA on Verizon. Recently, there have been a lot of rumors about the HTC Butterfly 2. It is expected to be released in January 2014 with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor under the hood and a full 1080p HD 5.2 inch display. The purported front panel of HTC Butterfly 2 has now been leaked.
Rumor has it that the HTC Butterfly 2 will be available in white, blue and black colors. Report accompanying these leaked images reiterates the possibility of this device having a Snapdragon 800 processor and a full HD 5.2 inch display. The Butterfly 2 is also said to be completely waterproof. BoomSound speakers on the front and an Ultrapixel rear camera has also been rumored. As per the report, this device might be announced in January, around the time of the Chinese New Year. HTC itself hasn’t said anything about a new Butterfly device. It can not be said for sure right now if and when this smartphone will makes its way to markets outside Asia, particularly the shores of North America. [Image via Phonearena]RELATED
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Follow: HTC, HTC Butterfly 2,