Fans of Ubisoft’s Rayman series have been looking forward to the release of Rayman Legends for some time now, especially those poor Nintendo Wii U owners who had its release delayed several months from its original release date of February 26. Prior to its launch, Ubisoft announced the game would be headed to the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PS Vita and PC in addition to the Wii U in September, which we soon learned the release date would be September 3. Well – September 3 is here and that means you can head on over to your video game retailer of choice and pick up a copy of Rayman Legends today.
Rayman Legends brings back the amazing visuals Ubisoft delivered in Rayman Origins, but now with even more detail thanks to the improved power of the Nintendo Wii U. Rayman Legends keeps the original game’s fantasy appeal while also adding a number of game modes, new characters, new environments and a new soundtrack. Ubisoft’s team of artists, designers and composers have returned for Rayman Legends and are using an advance UbiArt engine which is now capable of producing multi-dimensional gameplay elements, an improved lighting system as well as updated game rendering, which means the graphics look much better this time around.
I’ve easily played 20 hours of Rayman Legends over the past week and I can tell you, you won’t be disappointed in this game, especially if you enjoyed Rayman Origins.RELATED
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- Microsoft Highlights Future Xbox One Games In 3-Minute Montage
- Infamous: Second Son Releasing On PlayStation 4 March 21, 2014
- Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- Follow: Microsoft, nintendo, pc, ps vita, ps3, Sony, ubisoft, wii u, xbox 360,