Rockstar has had quite the launch for its Grand Theft Auto 5 as the game has raked in $1 billion within the first three days of being available to the public, shattering records across all entertainment mediums, including movies. It looks like the GTA 5 experience hasn’t been flawless for some folks as just the other day, it was being reported the game would crash on older Xbox 360 consoles, and today we’re hearing of a glitch that makes vehicles stored in a player’s garage completely disappear.
The glitch seems to occur when a player drives another character’s personal vehicle, although we’re not entirely sure why players would want to store the personal vehicle of another character into someone else’s garage. Rockstar is aware of the glitch and offers the following statement:
“We are looking into a fix to prevent this from occurring in the future. In the meantime, please try to avoid parking a car in a garage, driving one already in a garage, or getting in a default vehicle, when playing as a character other than the one with your upgrades.”
So for the time being, just enjoy the cars that are out in the Grand Theft Auto 5 world without storing anything until Rockstar issues an update for this glitch.
Next Story: Gold iPhone 5s Gets Shot With A 50 Calibre Rifle
- 2014-04-16: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-08: Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18: GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02: Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2013-11-14: GTA Online Receiving Free 'Beach Bum' DLC Pack Nov. 19
- 2013-11-07: GTA Online Players Now Receiving $500k Stimulus Package
- 2013-10-30: Rockstar Rewarding Unique Selfies With GTA 5 #EpicPhotobomb Contest
- 2013-10-09: GTA 5 Patch 1.03 Available Today On PS3, Xbox 360
- 2013-10-07: GTA 5 Reviewed By Mother In Hilarious SNL Skit [Video]