GTA 5 might have earned Rockstar more than $1 billion in just a few days after it was launched, and here is another figure for you to chew over if you are all for trivia. Rovio Entertainment has reported that their animation channel has passed the 1 billion views mark, and not only that, there is also a brand new Angry Birds series which is in the pipeline for a rollout sometime next year. This will be a totally new original series that will be in development, and it will also be accompanied by a range of high-quality third party content.
The new series from Rovio would include Angry Birds Toons Season 2, in addition to a dedicated series for Bad Piggies, as well as a dedicated series for Stella, the pink bird. Other than that, in the initial selection of Rovio’s new content partners for ToonsTV, you will find the worldwide launch of Stan Lee’s Chakra the Invincible from POW! Entertainment and Graphic India; shorts, specials and series from Hasbro Studios’ classic brands; National Geographic Kids’ Amazing Animals; Fraggle Rock from The Jim Henson Company; and Oggy & the Cockroaches, Zig & Sharko, Space Goofs and more from Xilam Animation. Is there no end to milking the Angry Birds franchise?RELATED
- Australia, New Zealand PS4 Launch Sees Couple Of PSN Features Disabled Temporarily
- Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- EA VP: PS5 And Xbox Two To Launch In 5, 6 Years’ Time
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- EA's VP Admits Better Bug Testing Is Needed For Battlefield 4 And Other Games
- Follow: angry birds,