It was back in July when we first spotted the high-end SM-P900 12.2 inch tablet from Samsung. Later in the same month it was rumored that testing and evaluation of the tablet had already begun. Two variants of the Galaxy Note 12.2 are expected, a Wi-Fi only variant and a 4G LTE variant. The display is said to have a 2,560×1,600 pixel resolution. The first image of the Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 tablet has leaked online, though there’s no way to confirm the image’s authenticity, so take it with a grain of salt.
Even though it has repeatedly been rumored that the new 12.2 inch tablet from Samsung will be unveiled at the IFA conference in Berlin, the company itself didn’t mention anything about its new tablet when it was laying out plans for the new phablet and smartwatch it is launching on September 4th. The Galaxy Note 12.2 tablet is said to be powered by Samsung’s new Exynos 5 octa processor. Since the tablet belongs to Samsung’s 9x series, it is likely to be a flagship product, Samsung’s flagship devices have traditionally been part of the 9x series. No information about the pricing and availability of this tablet has been revealed as of now. [Image via MovePlayer]RELATED
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Follow: IFA, ifa 2013, Samsung,