Earlier today during IFA 2013 in Berlin, Samsung unveiled both the Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy Gear smart watch (be sure to check out our hands-on review for a brief idea of what to expect), and the good news is that if you were looking forward to getting your hands on either device, T-Mobile has announced that they will be offering both devices on their network. Unfortunately T-Mobile did not mention as to when either device will be made available or how much it would cost, but the carrier has launched a pre-registration pagewhere those interested can leave their particulars and be notified when more details are made available.
However with both the Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy Gear pegged for a release on the 25th of September and is expected to be shipped to more than 140 countries around the world, we would expect T-Mobile to make either device available around that time frame as well, if not slightly later. The Galaxy Note 3 is the successor to the Galaxy Note 2 from 2012 and sports upgraded hardware and a redesign. The Galaxy Gear is Samsung’s smart watch effort although we’re thinking Qualcomm’s Toq could give it some competition.RELATED
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- LG Reportedly Shifting Focus From Smartphones To TVs
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Amber Alert GPS Now Available For $129.99 To AT&T Customers
- Follow: galaxy gear, Galaxy Note 3, Samsung, t-mobile,