Earlier today during IFA 2013 in Berlin, Samsung unveiled both the Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy Gear smart watch (be sure to check out our hands-on review for a brief idea of what to expect), and the good news is that if you were looking forward to getting your hands on either device, T-Mobile has announced that they will be offering both devices on their network. Unfortunately T-Mobile did not mention as to when either device will be made available or how much it would cost, but the carrier has launched a pre-registration pagewhere those interested can leave their particulars and be notified when more details are made available.
However with both the Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy Gear pegged for a release on the 25th of September and is expected to be shipped to more than 140 countries around the world, we would expect T-Mobile to make either device available around that time frame as well, if not slightly later. The Galaxy Note 3 is the successor to the Galaxy Note 2 from 2012 and sports upgraded hardware and a redesign. The Galaxy Gear is Samsung’s smart watch effort although we’re thinking Qualcomm’s Toq could give it some competition.
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2013-10-02: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 And Galaxy Gear Available Now
- 2013-09-30: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 And Galaxy Gear Will Be Released On October 4th
- 2013-09-16: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Pre-Orders Start September 18 On T-Mobile
- 2013-09-09: Samsung Sells 38 Million Galaxy Note Devices
- 2013-09-05: T-Mobile Launches Galaxy Note 3