Samsung and Sony are both expected to debut new mobile products at IFA 2013 this coming week, and from what we have heard, a possible release date for the Galaxy Note 3 has been pegged for a 27th of September release for Taiwan. Based on that it is possible that the device could see a launch around that time frame for other markets as well, and thanks to an anonymous tipster who sent in an email to the folks at Engadget, we might have an idea of when the Galaxy Note 3 and the Xperia Z1 could see a launch, at least as far as UK markets are concerned.
The screenshot sent in is supposedly that of an internal document used by UK carrier Three. The document, if legit, shows that the Galaxy Note 3 has been pegged for a 16th of September release, and the Xperia Z1 pegged for a release on the 24th of September. The document has noted that neither device has been officially announced yet, so perhaps these dates could be subject to change. We’re not sure if Three will be the first carrier to launch these devices, but assuming their dates are accurate, it could be safe to assume that the September time frame is when either device will be launched, although dates may vary depending on your country.
In any case take it with a grain of salt for now, but check back with us on the 4th of September for the details.RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: Galaxy Note 3, Samsung, Sony,
- Seen at: engadget