The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been talked about a whole lot for quite some time already, and we have seen our fair share of leaks of this particular device over the past month. Well, here we are with what appears to be a rendering of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, sporting a thin and rectangular form factor while boasting a minimal bezel that is accompanied by a restyled S-Pen stylus which could very well suggest the addition of possible functionalities. Do you think that the renders are convincing enough to make you part with your hard earned money by the time it is officially available at your local store?
Not only that, the first alleged price quote of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been spotted thanks to a Russian electronics retailer, where it is tipped to arrive with a price tag of 29,900 rubles. Putting that figure through a currency converter, it would equate to a rather hefty $900 – but do not be discouraged, since Russia is notorious for being an extremely expensive market where spanking new gadgets are concerned. It would be a whole lot more realistic to look into a price tag of $700 thereabouts for an unlocked device, clearly placing it in line with last year’s Galaxy Note 2 pricing upon its announcement. Will we see a price reduction in the Galaxy S4 when the Galaxy Note 3 is announced? Only time will tell, so stay tuned!
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover