Earlier we had reported that T-Mobile would be carrying both the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy Gear, and now it looks like both AT&T and Sprint have announced that they would be offering up the Galaxy Note 3 as well later this fall, although no specific dates were mentioned.
Sprint’s VP of product development, David Owens, was quoted as saying, “Sprint is excited to bring the latest version of the award-winning Samsung Galaxy Note series to our customers this fall.” Unfortunately for Sprint subscribers looking to pick up the Galaxy Gear, the carrier has not mentioned if they would offer up the smart watch as well, meaning you’d have to turn to another carrier or a third-party retailer if you wish to get your hands on the Galaxy Gear.
AT&T, on the other hand, has expressed their interest in offering up the Galaxy Gear on their network, similar to what T-Mobile has done. According to AT&T’s Jeff Bradley, “AT&T was the first U.S. carrier to launch the original Galaxy Note and we are excited to expand our smartphone and accessory leadership with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Samsung Galaxy Gear on the nation’s fastest and now most reliable 4G LTE network.”
Like we said there is no release date or price attached to either device at the moment, but given that both the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear are pegged for a release on the 25th of November to about 140 different countries around the world, so we expect that either device could see a release by the carriers roughly around that time as well.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: at&t, galaxy gear, Galaxy Note 3, Samsung, Sprint,