Sony made some major announcements earlier today during the company’s pre-TGS event, such as the new PlayStation Vitas and PlayStation Vita TV. To help bring it all together, Sony has published a new promotional video which shows off some of their newly-announced products, but it also serves as a way to show just how much you’ll be able to interact with your PlayStation products throughout a typical day.
The video Sony published today, titled “A Day With PlayStation,” shows gamers interacting with their PlayStation 4, the new PlayStation Vita, PlayStation Vita TV and even their own mobile devices in order to access content pretty much anywhere they go. We see one player being able to easily upload a video clip online in order to receive feedback from friends and other PlayStation Network users. In another scene, we see one woman playing a game of what looks to be Knack, to then head off to school and continue her game remotely from her PlayStation Vita.
We already knew just how much Sony will make its devices as well as your own mobile device interact with the PlayStation 4, but seeing how seamless the experience looks to be from this promotional video is another reminder just how easy Sony is looking to make the experience of playing games and interacting with one another across multiple devices.
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-02-03: PS4 Update 1.60: Headset Support, Gold Wireless Headset Coming “Soon”
- 2013-12-06: 8-Hour PSN Maintenance Taking Place On December 9
- 2013-10-01: PS4, PS Vita Bundle Being Reconsidered By Sony
- 2013-09-09: PlayStation Vita TV Won't Run All Vita Games
- 2013-01-21: PlayStation Now Supports PayPal In North America