Earlier today we picked up on the alleged press shots of Sony Xperia Z1 Honami that were circulating on the internet. Sony’s next flagship Android device is expected to be be unveiled on September 4th, the company has already scheduled an event on that day and has teased this device a number of times. Even though the announcement isn’t supposedly too far off, we’re still seeing more and more leaks trickle in. A pair of “spyshots” have popped up online, they show the Xperia Z1 display in all its glory.
Apart from a quadcore Snapdragon 800 processor and 2GB RAM, the Xperia Z1 or Honami is also expected to have a 20.7 megapixel rear camera which is capable of 4K video recording. The person who took these spyshots says that the Xperia Z1′s 20.7 megapixel camera is better than the rear cameras on iPhone 5 and Galaxy S4 Zoom. He calls the display “punchy” like the Sony Xperia Z Ultra. He also says that while the smartphone might not look too impressive in leaked images and press shots, it is an entirely different deal in the flesh. Pricing and availability information is scarce right now, hopefully Sony will elaborate on that at its event. [Images via PhoneArena]RELATED
- Microsoft Reportedly Increasing Windows Phone OTA Downloads To 100MB
- HTC Exploring 'Alternative Solutions' After Device Ban In UK
- VSCO Cam Android App Has Finally Been Released
- CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Stable Builds Released
- iOS Leads Android In Cyber Monday Online Shopping
- Follow: honami, IFA, ifa 2013,