Out of the four major mobile carriers in the US, Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile have already took down pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, which means Sprint is the odd one out. Well, Sprint subscribers, fret not – it does not seem as though Sprint will be missing out on the Galaxy Note 3 party anytime soon, as there are whispers going around that the Galaxy Note 3 will also go on sale at Sprint at approximately the same time as the other three mobile carriers.
The new Galaxy Note 3 has been speculated to launch this coming October 2nd, which so happens to be the exact day when the very same phablet is tipped to arrive over at T-Mobile. As for AT&T, they too, are anticipated to offer the Galaxy Note 3 from October 2nd onward, with Verizon tipped to roll it out this October 10th. Sprint will most probably follow a similar format as the rest, tagging a $299.99 asking price for the Galaxy Note 3 alongside a 2-year contract. Only time will be able to tell just which out of the four mobile carriers will the Galaxy Note 3 sell the most. Will you be one of those who will pick up the Galaxy Note 3 when it finally arrives?
Next Story: Dual SIM Nokia Asha 500 Appears In Press Render
- 2014-04-17: Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-10-10: Sprint Galaxy Note 3 Users Complain Of Terrible Call Quality
- 2013-09-23: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Arriving This October 4th For $349.99
- 2013-09-20: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Expected To Release On October 2 [Rumor]
- 2013-09-04: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Will Be Available From AT&T And Sprint As Well