We did bring you word in the past that Sprint might offer the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as part of their stable of devices, and not only that, there were rumors going around that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 would be made available sometime on October 2nd. Well, it seems that rumors have a way of turning out to be true to a certain extent, and the same can be said of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from Sprint, as it has just been confirmed that this latest smartphone device from Samsung would arrive via Sprint this coming October 4th. Unfortunately for those of you out there who were keeping your fingers crossed, the Galaxy Note 3 is not going to come cheap – we discovered that it will cost a whopping $349.99 a pop, and that also with a contract to boot.
Needless to say, this is far higher than what most people would be prepared to pay for, but then again, if you are with Sprint and want to remain with them, it would leave you with very little choice, right? Since you have already made up your mind to splurge, why not go ahead with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch as well? It will launch on the same day with a $299.99 price point.
Next Story: Hands-On: Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-10-10: Sprint Galaxy Note 3 Users Complain Of Terrible Call Quality
- 2013-09-20: Sprint Might Offer The Galaxy Note 3 Soon
- 2013-09-20: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Expected To Release On October 2 [Rumor]
- 2013-09-04: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Will Be Available From AT&T And Sprint As Well