T-Mobile has just announced a couple of smartphones from Alcatel which will run on the Android operating system as they debut on the mobile carrier sometime next month. Between the two, the Alcatel One Touch Fierce is the more advanced model despite hanging around in the mid-range department, while those who are on the lookout for an entry level device can check out the Alcatel One Touch Evolve.
Firstly, the Alcatel One Touch Fierce will feature a 4.5” touchscreen display at 540 × 960 resolution, in addition to a 5-megapixel shooter at the back with a LED flash, a VGA camera in front, a quad-core 1.2GHz processor, HSPA support, 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot, all of it being powered by a 1,800mAh battery, with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on tow.
As for the Alcatel One Touch Evolve, it will feature a 4” touchscreen display at 480 × 800 resolution, a 5-megapixel camera at the back, a single-core 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in tow. Talk about being in the early days of the smartphone industry where such specs have proven to be on the high end side of things. Chances are either handset will be easy on your wallet for sure.
Next Story: HTC One Mini Review
- 2014-04-23 Xiaomi Will Expand Sales To 10 New Countries
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 Remote Desktop Preview App For Windows Phone 8.1 Released
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones