If you happen to be in possession of a BlackBerry 10-powered smartphone on T-Mobile, then you might be pleased to keep a keen eye out for a new software update that T-Mobile has just revealed. This particular update to the BlackBerry Q10 and BlackBerry Z10 is said to deliver Wi-Fi Calling capability in addition to improved performance as well as a bunch of other bug fixes. Wi-Fi calling is one feature that many people have taken advantage of in the past, where one is able to send and receive calls and messages over a Wi-Fi connection, making it an ideal way of saving your costs whenever you are at home or at the office, connected to a corresponding Wi-Fi network of decent speed.
This new update would be available over the air (OTA), where you are able to make a request for it by heading into Settings > Software Updates > Update. Alternatively, you are also able to perform the update installation via BlackBerry Link on your computer. Do bear in mind that the latest update version would bump your BlackBerry 10 OS to 10.1.0.4780 on your BlackBerry Q10 or BlackBerry Z10. For those of you who have already applied the update, how do you find it so far?
- New Oppo Find 7 Camera Photos "Confirms" 50MP Camera
- Galaxy S5 Production Will Not Be Hugely Affected By Recent Factory Fire
- All New HTC One Leaked Photos Leave Nothing To The Imagination
- Sony Xperia Z2's Stereo Speakers Compared Against The Xperia Z1
- John Chen's Focus Will Be On BlackBerry's Customer Base