T-Mobile was one of the first carriers to announce that it would be carrying the new iPhones shortly after Apple unveiled them on September 10th. Magenta’s pricing structure is going to be a bit different from others seeing as how it no longer ties subscribers to conventional contracts. The 16GB iPhone 5C costs $99 and 16GB iPhone 5S costs $199 with a two year contract on other carriers, T-Mobile is offering iPhone 5C for no money down and seeks $99 upfront for the iPhone 5S, both 16GB. Subscribers will have to make 24 equal monthly payments for both smartphones so as to cover the retail cost, after putting the money upfront.
For the iPhone 5C, the monthly payment has been set at $22, multiply that by 24 months and that equals into a total device cost of $528. T-Mobile requires subscribers to pay 24 monthly installments of $22.91 for iPhone 5S, this coupled with the $99 upfront payment results into a total device cost of $648.84. T-Mobile will have both iPhones in stock at launch, which takes place on September 20th. Like other carriers, it starts taking pre-orders for the iPhone 5C on September 13th. There’s no pre-order program for the iPhone 5S, which some believe is an indicator of initial supply constraints.
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2013-12-11 T-Mobile iPhone Upfront Cost Now $0 For The Holiday Season
- 2013-11-27 T-Mobile Black Friday 2013 Deal: $0 Down For iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c [Rumor]
- 2013-09-16 T-Mobile Cuts Prices Of Older iPhones To Clear Inventory
- 2013-09-10 T-Mobile iPhone 5S And iPhone 5C Release On September 20th
- 2013-09-09 Analyst Believes iPhone 5C Might Pull In More Customers For T-Mobile