It was yesterday that we brought you word that the recently unveiled Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (which we managed to spend some quality time with in our comprehensive hands-on experience) will be making an appearance over on T-Mobile, and here we are with the pricing details from one of the big four mobile carriers in the US unveiled. T-Mobile will be delivering not only the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, but also the Samsung Galaxy Gear from October 2nd onwards.
Jason Young, vice president of product marketing for T-Mobile US, shared, “The next generation of Samsung Galaxy products are pushing the boundaries of mobile innovation and how people manage and enjoy their lives.T-Mobile is pushing boundaries too. Only America’s Un-carrier offers the latest Samsung innovation with the boldest offers in wireless – no annual service contracts, unlimited data on a nationwide 4G network and the freedom to upgrade affordably when you want, not when you’re told with JUMP!”
The asking price from T-Mobile for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will cost you $199.99, although that would also mean being tied down to a 2-year contract. Any takers for the latest smartphone from Samsung? Out of all the carriers offering the device, which one would you go for?
Next Story: MS Turanor PlanetSolar Is A Solar Powered Boat
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2013-10-02: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 And Galaxy Gear Available Now
- 2013-09-16: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Pre-Orders Start September 18 On T-Mobile
- 2013-09-04: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And Galaxy Gear Will Arrive On T-Mobile