Good news T-Mobile Moto X owners, if you thought that the camera on the Moto X could do with some improvement, you’re in luck because it seems that the Moto X for T-Mobile has recently been issued an update where the emphasis will be on improving the camera experience. The folks at Droid-Life have actually been enjoying the update for about a week now and have taken some test photos for comparison, and based on what we can see on the before and after shots, the difference is pretty obvious.
According to Motorola, the changes made include enhanced auto-white balance performance and color accuracy, improved exposure in both outdoor and backlit scenes, and reduced noise in low-light scenes. The sample photos taken by Droid-Life are pretty obvious and if you’re a T-Mobile subscriber with a Moto X, this update is one worth looking out for, so check your phones for updates if you haven’t been notified already. No word on when this update will make its way onto Moto X devices on other networks or for the unlocked version of the phone, but for now it looks like T-Mobile customers will get to enjoy it first. Let us know in the comments below if you have received your update and if you’re enjoying your new camera experience!
Next Story: Apple Reissues Apple TV Software 6.0 Update
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-02-11: T-Mobile Moto X Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-02: T-Mobile Moto X Android 4.4.2 Update Might Not Be Far Off
- 2013-11-22: T-Mobile's Moto X Receiving Android 4.4 KitKat Today
- 2013-11-06: Android 4.4 KitKat For T-Mobile's Moto X Leaked
- 2013-11-05: Moto Maker Opening Up For T-Mobile This Friday [Rumor]