Apple will unveil the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C in a matter of hours, and of course it is expected that the major carriers in the US, AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint, will offer at least one of them, but will they all have them at the same time? A few iPhones ago, AT&T was the only carrier in the US to offer the device, but that was soon extended to Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile this year, but the good news for T-Mobile subscribers is that if you were looking forward to getting the new iPhone at launch, Bloomberghas reported that T-Mobile will be offering it.
Bloomberg notes that T-Mobile could offer the iPhone 5S and the cheaper iPhone 5C, which some believe might be destined for emerging markets such as China, and we have noted earlier, the offering of the lower-cost iPhone could attract Verizon and AT&T. No word on Apple will launch the new iPhones, but they are expected to be announced later today, with rumors pegging it for a possible 20th of September release, at least for some markets. Either way we will know more later today, so check back with us for the details.
Next Story: iPhone 5S Fingerprint Sensor "Confirmed" By WSJ
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2013-10-21: T-Mobile Tweets His Love Of The Galaxy Note 3 From His iPhone
- 2013-08-09: T-Mobile iPhone Not Responsible For Subscription Surge, CEO Says
- 2013-08-08: T-Mobile Will Soon Offer A "Whole Array" Of Apple Products
- 2013-08-04: iPhone Might Have Saved T-Mobile From Losing At Least 400,000 Subscribers
- 2013-06-27: T-Mobile, AT&T iPhone 5 14.2 Carrier Update Being Rolled Out