Tomorrow Apple’s new iPhones will finally be released to the public in ten select countries around the world. The U.S. is one of those countries, Apple, its retail and carrier partners will begin giving out the devices tomorrow. Two new iPhones have been announced this year, the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C. Pre-orders were only accepted for the latter. Target has opened up pre-orders for the iPhone 5C, it is offering the 16GB variant for $79, knocking $20 off Apple’s price and matching Walmart’s in the process. Not only that, customers who have a Target REDcard will get an additional 5 percent discount.
Pre-orders can now be placed through Target Mobile centers. The price cut is only being offered for the base iPhone 5C model, Target will charge the full price for all other models. The retailer will sell the iPhone 5S as well, but it isn’t offering a $10 discount for its base model like Walmart. From Apple Retail Stores across the country, base models of both smartphones will be available for $99 and $199 respectively. This is obviously on contract pricing, customers will have to pick out a service contract with either AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile or Sprint. All four carriers will also begin selling the smartphones through their own stores tomorrow.RELATED
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Signs iPhone Deal With China Mobile
- Apple Believes They Changed The Definition Of "App"
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, target,
- Seen at: 9to5mac