It was not too long ago – just last week, in fact, that we talked about the possibility of the Nexus 5 from LG hitting the FCC for approval, where the FCC filing pointed to a LG D820 model number. While that certainly raised a fair number of eyebrows not to mention the relevant speculation that the LG D820 could very well be the Nexus 5, along comes word from serial leaksters @evleaks that the LG D820 will not be the next generation LG Nexus 5. @evleaks, on the other hand, claims that the LG D820 model will actually be the CDMA version of the LG G2 flagship model instead.
In a short sentence that is no more than 140 characters, our hopes of a Nexus 5 has more or less disappeared in a puff of smoke, since @evleaks has had a pretty accurate record in the past concerning rumors and speculation. They tweeted, “Sorry Nexus fans: LG D820 is just a CDMA G2 variant.” Ah well, in the meantime, I guess we will just have to mope around and wait for the next possible Nexus 5 rumor or leak to emerge, but at the very least we do know the flagship LG G2 is in line for a CDMA model!RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: LG, nexus 5,