Come October, Nokia is expected to take the wraps off a brand new smartphone called the Lumia 1520. For those who haven’t been following the news, the Lumia 1520 is a phablet by Nokia that will sport a large display along with a Full HD resolution, making it the first Nokia handset to do that, and possibly the first Windows Phone device to support Full HD as well. In any case thanks to FCC sightings, two possible versions of the Lumia 1520 have been spotted in the form of the RM-937 and the RM-938.
The full documentation for either device has not been made available yet so it is unclear as to what the major differences between both handsets are. However it is possible that one version is destined for US carriers, while the other might be an international variant which still needs to go through the FCC if people have plans to bring it into the US and sell it. In any case hopefully more information about the Lumia 1520 will be revealed at Nokia’s event on the 22nd of October, so be sure to check back with us then for the details!
Next Story: Don’t Miss Our Coverage of CEATEC Japan
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-07: Delta Airlines To Bring 20,000 Lumia 1520 Handsets To Their Flight Attendants
- 2014-03-31: Nokia Lumia 1520 Beats Out The Competition In Blind Camera Comparison
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1520 Set To Receive Software Update
- 2014-03-09: Delta Air Lines Upgrading Nokias To Lumia 1520
- 2014-03-05: Lumia 1520 Beats Out Galaxy S5 For Gaming, According To Benchmarks