There is nothing quite like a leak to get the imagination going, and a Japanese forum poster has recently put up an image which is claimed to be an alleged marketing image from Ubisoft. This marketing image would have everything to do with the upcoming Digital Days event, where part of the image will see some logos that should make an appearance at the event, including unannounced titles such as Assassin’s Creed: Pirates, Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation HD, Rabbids: Big Bang and Valiant Hears: The Great War.
If this particular leaked promotional image is 100% true when the event comes to pass, then it would be nice to hear that Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation is in line for an HD update. As to whether this HD update is in line for the Sony PS3 or the upcoming Sony PS4, that remains to be seen. As for Assassin’s Creed: Pirates itself, it might be a chameleon at the moment unless new information is revealed, since you could find it to be a DLC or a Vita spin-off, and we are also not ruling out the possibility of it being an insider name for Black Flag. As usual, this is one rumor that will either be confirmed or debunked by the time the event comes to pass.
Next Story: Xbox Music For iOS And Android Being Prepped
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07: Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01: Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases