BlackBerry is in the news a lot these days, not because its products are generating a lot of buzz , its because the company is searching for a buyer and apparently there hasn’t been much interest. Regardless of its woes, BlackBerry continues to function in the market. It is slated to release another BB10 device later this year, a phablet that is known as the BlackBerry Z30. It currently offers three BB10 devices right now, the all touchscreen Z10 and the full QWERTY keyboard touting Q10 and Q5. You can now purchase an unlocked BlackBerry Q5 from Best Buy for $499.99.
Announced earlier this year in May, the BlackBerry Q5 has a plastic body, a 3.1 inch LCD display and a full QWERTY keyboard just like its sibling, the Q10. It is powered by the BlackBerry 10 OS, a new platform that the company unveiled back in January. The company’s new devices have been unable to make waves in the market, even though many believed that the new platform and smartphones just might bring back some of BlackBerry’s long lost market share. The advantage of having an unlocked Q5 is that you won’t be tied to one carrier, this particular smartphone will be compatible with any GSM network around the world.RELATED
- Samsung Could Be Working On Transparent Displays With Rear Touchscreen Controls
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Follow: blackberry, BlackBerry Q5,