Nokia’s first Windows Phone 8 powered phablet is expected to be released in the coming months. There have already been a lot of rumors about the Nokia Lumia 1520, we get to see leaked pictures of this device almost on a daily basis. Its no different today, a picture of Verizon branded Lumia 1520 has surfaced online through Sina Weibo, which is China’s equivalent of the popular microblogging network, Twitter.
At first it was said that Nokia will unveil this device at an event on September 26th. The Lumia 1520 was rumored to be an AT&T exclusive in the U.S., but this Verizon branded photo makes us believe on the contrary. There’s obviously no confirmation as yet from both Verizon and Nokia, so its best to take this picture with a grain of salt for now. Rumors suggest that this phablet might tout a 6 inch full HD display, a 20 megapixel PureView rear camera, quadcore processor and a 3,400mAh battery. Even if Nokia unveils the device this month, it is believed that the actual launch might not take place until November, because Windows Phone 8 GDR3 update isn’t ready for public consumption as yet. A recent rumor suggests that Nokia might have pushed back the Lumia 1520 announcement to October 22nd.
Next Story: Google Buys Mobile Sharing Startup Bump
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-07 Delta Airlines To Bring 20,000 Lumia 1520 Handsets To Their Flight Attendants
- 2014-03-31 Nokia Lumia 1520 Beats Out The Competition In Blind Camera Comparison
- 2014-03-18 Nokia Lumia 1520 Set To Receive Software Update
- 2014-03-09 Delta Air Lines Upgrading Nokias To Lumia 1520
- 2014-03-05 Lumia 1520 Beats Out Galaxy S5 For Gaming, According To Benchmarks