For those of you who have been hanging loose with Verizon Wireless for quite a fair number of years already, I am quite sure that the days when the iPhone was not on offer by Verizon proved to be quite a sore point among subscribers. However, all of that changed in January a couple of years back, and here we are living as though the non-iPhone days at Verizon Wireless are but a distant memory. Well, having said that, Verizon Wireless has just updated their iPhone page to include the recently introduced iPhone 5S as well as iPhone 5C.
All that you can find on the Apple page can also more or less be found on Verizon’s iPhone page, and we do know that Verizon will start to accept pre-orders on both devices from this Friday onwards (September 13th, could it be an inauspicious date for those who are superstitious?), and you should expect your doorstep to hold a parcel with the iPhone 5C or iPhone 5S inside on September 20th. Needless to say, pricing details remain the same during its announcement, with the 16GB Apple iPhone 5S going for $199.99 with a signed two-year contract, while a 16GB iPhone 5C will be $100 more affordable with a similar length contract.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: iPhone, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S,