For those of you who have been hanging loose with Verizon Wireless for quite a fair number of years already, I am quite sure that the days when the iPhone was not on offer by Verizon proved to be quite a sore point among subscribers. However, all of that changed in January a couple of years back, and here we are living as though the non-iPhone days at Verizon Wireless are but a distant memory. Well, having said that, Verizon Wireless has just updated their iPhone page to include the recently introduced iPhone 5S as well as iPhone 5C.
All that you can find on the Apple page can also more or less be found on Verizon’s iPhone page, and we do know that Verizon will start to accept pre-orders on both devices from this Friday onwards (September 13th, could it be an inauspicious date for those who are superstitious?), and you should expect your doorstep to hold a parcel with the iPhone 5C or iPhone 5S inside on September 20th. Needless to say, pricing details remain the same during its announcement, with the 16GB Apple iPhone 5S going for $199.99 with a signed two-year contract, while a 16GB iPhone 5C will be $100 more affordable with a similar length contract.
Next Story: Hands-On: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Review
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2013-11-01: Boost Mobile iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Pricing Revealed
- 2013-10-21: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Headed To Boost Mobile November 8
- 2013-10-17: Apple iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Prices In France Raised
- 2013-09-20: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Drop Tests Ends With Not-So Surprising Results
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Reservations Total 100,000 In China