So we know that Verizon will be one of the many carriers to offer the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 although we’re sure some of you guys have some concerns about the device, mainly whether or not Verizon will be brazenly branding the home button of the Galaxy Note 3 with their logo like they did with the Galaxy Note 2. Well for those who were immensely annoyed by that stunt Verizon pulled last year, you’re in luck because it seems that the only Verizon branding you can expect is on the back of the phone which you can see in the image above which was pulled from Best Buy’s website. Interestingly enough AT&T’s version of the handset will be logo-free, so if you want a “clean” phone, perhaps AT&T will be the way to go here.
In any case Verizon’s version of the Galaxy Note 3 is expected to begin shipping to customers on the 10th of October which is only a couple of weeks away. The handset will be priced at $299.99 on a new two-year contract with the carrier, although for those who would rather not be tied down to a contract, Verizon is also offering the handset off-contract but it will set you back $699.99 for the price of freedom. As a quick recap for those who might have missed the news, the handset will pack a 5.7” Full HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core chipset, a 13MP rear-facing camera with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean running the show.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Galaxy Note 3, Samsung, Verizon,
- Seen at: droid-life