Apple announced both its iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S will be released on September with pre-orders available as early as a little past midnight on September 13 starting at $99 and $199, respectively, with a two-year agreement. If you think that’s way too much money to spend on either device, then you might want to head down to your local Walmart as the retailer has announced it will be offering both the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S at discounted prices.
Potential iPhone customers can pick up the 16GB iPhone 5C from Walmart for only $79, which is $20 off the full retail price. The iPhone 5S doesn’t get such a big discount as the 16GB version will cost $189, although $10 more in your pocket is never a bad thing. Customers will be given the opportunity to pre-order the iPhone 5C starting tomorrow and will be filled based on a first-come, first-serve basis with those devices needing to be picked up by September 25. The iPhone 5S, on the other hand, can’t be pre-ordered, so you’ll just need to wait until it’s released in order to get your hands on it.
So there you have it. If you want to save a couple of bucks on your iPhone 5C or iPhone 5S, Walmart’s slight discounts may entice you to head on over to their stores to feed your iPhone need.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2013-12-10: Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- 2013-11-01: Boost Mobile iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Pricing Revealed
- 2013-10-21: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Headed To Boost Mobile November 8
- 2013-10-17: Apple iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Prices In France Raised
- 2013-09-20: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Drop Tests Ends With Not-So Surprising Results