Apple announced both its iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S will be released on September with pre-orders available as early as a little past midnight on September 13 starting at $99 and $199, respectively, with a two-year agreement. If you think that’s way too much money to spend on either device, then you might want to head down to your local Walmart as the retailer has announced it will be offering both the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S at discounted prices.
Potential iPhone customers can pick up the 16GB iPhone 5C from Walmart for only $79, which is $20 off the full retail price. The iPhone 5S doesn’t get such a big discount as the 16GB version will cost $189, although $10 more in your pocket is never a bad thing. Customers will be given the opportunity to pre-order the iPhone 5C starting tomorrow and will be filled based on a first-come, first-serve basis with those devices needing to be picked up by September 25. The iPhone 5S, on the other hand, can’t be pre-ordered, so you’ll just need to wait until it’s released in order to get your hands on it.
So there you have it. If you want to save a couple of bucks on your iPhone 5C or iPhone 5S, Walmart’s slight discounts may entice you to head on over to their stores to feed your iPhone need.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: iPhone, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, walmart,
- Seen at: news.cnet